Thursday, January 29, 2015

OLIVES AND CHEESE BRUSCHETTA

Hi SUPERMOMS,

I love all kinds of breads....and am an addictive Baker too!!! Had baked olive and paprika Focassia bread and served it as a starter to my family. BRUSCHETTA is toasted bread with open fillings. 

This is a great party starter! If your bread is ready you can prepare this starter in 10 minutes.


I do pack  BRUSCHETTA for tiffin box. But ,I suggest you stun your guests with this simple yet classy starter!

STEP 1:

You will need Focassia or any other bread, finely chopped bell peppers(all colours), grated processed cheese,herbs and spices, black olives, pizza pasta sauce and butter for toasting.




STEP 2:

Cut the bread in elongated shape and toast it with butter on a tawa.



STEP 3:

Now arrange the toasted breads on a  lined baking tray and apply the pizza pasta saucehttp://masterchefmom.blogspot.com/2014/12/pizza-pasta-sauce.html

(u can also use tomato/pesto/bechamel/mustard/mayo). Then add the cut peppers. Then top it with grated cheese and olives. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.


STEP 4:

Preheat the oven and bake the BRUSCHETTA for 7 to 8 minutes or till the cheese melts.



Your yummy starter is ready to be served! I served it with Mac and Cheese.....bliss!


You can create a 1000varieties of BRUSCHETTA...I never repeat a flavour. 

I will keep sharing my experiments with you all SUPERMOMS!

HAPPY COOKING!

With love,

MASTERCHEFMOM








No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...