After a long time, I am sharing the recipe of the dish that I cooked the same day. It really feels nice. Today, I had sent this 'Dabeli Burger' to school. Was waiting for the feedback and 'Yaay...', my 'not so little one' said that it was delicious.
Packing Tiffin box early in the morning can be stressful that 'Moms' alone can understand . Such easy and tasty recipes are so handy. All you require is 20 minutes to prepare this dish with very few ingredients .
DABELI BURGER :
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Special Vessel : A wide pan and a skillet
4 Small Burger buns
200 gms Paneer/Cottage Cheese ( Scrambled)
2 large tomatoes ( finelyChopped)
2 to 3 Chopped Green Chillies
1/2 teaspoon Kitchen King Masala( you can use any favourite masala for flavouring)
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon salted butter
Finely Chopped Cilantro for garnish
1. First let's make the Cottage Cheese/ Paneer Bhurji. In a pan, heat 1 teaspoon butter.
2. Once the butter is hot, add the chopped green chillies and chopped tomatoes.
3. Add Salt, turmeric and Kitchen king masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes till the tomatoes become little soft.
4. Now add the Paneer. Mix well. The paneer will start leaving water. Cook in high by continously stirring for 2 minutes. Switch off.
5. Slice the burger buns into half and spread the Paneer Bhurji Masala on the top like this on each half.
6. Heat a Tawa/Skillet. Spread little butter on the tawa and just cook the buns with the paneer side down for 2 minutes. Use two flat ladles to flip the burger and cook for a minute on the other side.
7. Remove and cool the Dabeli Burgers on the rack, if you are packing for tiffin box. Or else serve hot. You can sprinkle green chutney on top if you are serving hot.
A yummy Indian Burger ready to be enjoyed by all! For Vegan Option, use Tofu . You can also use Soya granules ( Soak them in hot water for 5 to 7 minutes, drain and follow the recipe!!!)