" Cooking is my meditation. Creating delicious and wholesome food filled with love and creativity and watching people relish it , is my daily dose of happiness".
I have been sharing my passion through my blog , my instagram and my facebook accounts . In this process I also am also getting to learn and explore so many cuisines, ingredients and also food cultures . Each time I get featured by media or when you cook my recipe and share your feedback, I am extremely motivated to create and experiment more in my kitchen. Thankful to all readers and publishers for the amazing features.
- Indian Bloggers - Top Indian Food Blogs
- The Hindu - Surviving the Instagram Battlefield
- BuzzFeed - 23 Indian Foodies You Need To Start Following On Instagram
- Influenzer - Masterchefmom among Top Indian Food Bloggers 2016
- Tea time Recipes featured in Whatshelikes emagazine
- Best South Asian Instagram Account
- My Food Picture featured as one among the Best Instagram Photo across the globe.
- My Amritsari Kulcha featured in India Times
- My Peda Pies featured in the HUFFINGTON POST
- How India Welcomed Ganpati Bappa - The Quint
- Hindustan Times
- Top Instagrammers who celebrate Joy of Food with Every Frame
- Travelling Spoon Host
- Featured among 10 Instagram Foodies you must follow in 2017
- Featured as Top 20 Food Bloggers in the world
- Featured among Top 100 Chef Blogs in the world
- Top Indian Women Food Instagrammers 2017
- Featured as one of Top 10 Indian Indian Instagram accounts to follow if you love cooking
- My recipes have been published in JFW ( A leading Life Style Magazine ) - 5 Vegetarian Curry Recipes from India that will make you forget meat.
- Featured in Femina ( Leading Magazine for Women) along with 2 recipes.
- All India Winner - Netflix My Chef's Table Instagram Contest ( Only One from India )
This journey could not have been possible without the support of the readers of this blog and my followers across the social media platforms. Your interest motivates me to keep cooking and posting wonderful, tasty recipes.
I am extremely active on Instagram and Facebook, where I post recipe photos, and live cooking videos. You can follow me using the following handles.
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/masterchefmom/
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Masterchefmom/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/masterchefmom
Pinterest - https://in.pinterest.com/MChefmom/
I am open to brand collaboration, food writing and recipe creation. If you wish to contact me for the same, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.