Chutney is a delicious side dish that brightens up any tiffin plate or a meals thali. Chutneys are a part and parcel of Indian cooking and every region in India has it's own speciality chutney recipes.
Just like all of you, I too love chutney and try and cook various varieties of chutney from various regions of India. The varieties of chutney are countless and it will be my endeavour to keep sharing as many recipes as possible with all of you.
Here is a collection of Chutney recipes for your easy reference.
23. Beetroot Chutney
26. Peanut Chutney
32. Kerala Style Inji Puli ( Spicy Ginger-Tamarind Chutney)
33. Andhra Style Allam Pachadi ( Ginger Chutney from Andhra)
36. North Arcot Style Mullangi Keerai Chutney/ Radish Greens Chutney
40. Mango Pachadi ( Tamil New Year Raw Mango Chutney )
42. Hotel Style Tomato Chutney Recipe
Happy Cooking !